One of our goals as a church family is to provide and experience loving relationships with our church friends and families. This is accomplished in a variety of ways to including:
Coffee and donuts every Sunday morning following worship and before Sunday school.
Friendship Feast served by First Christian and Redeemer Lutheran with help from community groups every Monday evening from 5:00 - 6:30 pm. This is a free hot meal for anyone who comes in the door! Come enjoy food and relaxing table conversation.
Fellowship groups for youth, children, and women that meet regularly for mission projects, Bible study, and table fellowship.
Happy Timers, a retirees' group, meets monthly for a meal and program or a field trip to see Azaela Festival, historic sites, Christmas lights, a performance, or other interesting visit.
Church Life Ministry Team plans all church fellowship meal events: Fall Festival, Thanksgiving Dinner, Winter/Spring Meal and Talent Show Youth Fundraiser, Easter Sunday Brunch, Birthday Lunch, All Church Picnic.
Sunday school class social and holiday parties.
Outside Groups ...
We are proud to host the following groups on a regular basis:
* Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon on Monday and Friday at 8:00 pm, also Al-Anon meets Wednesdays at noon
* Destiny (AA for women only) meets at 6 pm
* Every Tuesday, Overeaters Anonymous meets at 5 pm
* Girl Scout Service Unit meets the first Thursday every month.
* Boy Scout Troop 828 on Monday evenings
* Cub Scout Pack 28 meet Monday, Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
* MOMS Club of Claremore
Updated: Tuesday, June 02, 2015